[BEDA 1/30] Blog Everyday in April, Day 1/30 ✨

I was trying to write using Hugo in a place hosted at github, but I just realized that I just want to write, the easiest way possible... So, because of this I return to blogspot! 

With blogspot I can type in my cellphone (it is what I am doing now) and I can use my photos from Google Photos if want, this is easier and simplest as possible.

So, to try to return I want to do a little challenging I will do an old tag that calls BEDA, it could be Blog Everyday April or August, and could be Veda, Vlog Everyday April or August.

For this time I will try the only the BEDA and at the same time post a picture everyday in the Instagram account during April.

For the first day, it is just a introduction about the challenge, I don't have any pretentious topic that I want to talk about this month, so, it will be what I feel on the respective day.

I am happy to return to this space. There is a lot of stuff that I want to change here, but I don't know yet how to change it, so, it will be slowly changing and a lot of learning.

I am excited to do the Challenge! Let is see how will be during this 30 days.

For now, I will try only to write things, without pictures. 

🌱🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Turtle, my learning process

My Hogwarts house changed!

Project Playing Guitar