[BEDA 2/30] [BO#02] My opinion about the book The Midnight Library by Matt Haig

I read the book in 3 days, for me it is really fast because I was reading in English and I am not usually reading at this language. Although I got so immersive on the author writing in all the troubles and thoughts of the character, that it made my mind reflect about a lot of things.

Nora the principal character and the point of view of all the story commit suicidal, this is on the first 2 lines on the first page. She is a 35 years woman that doesn't see a way of living on middle of so many regrets.

I was thinking about me as Nora. She had panic attacks, depression and anxiety. But she knows how to play the piano and she had a Degree in Philosophy, I want to learn piano and I don't have any degree. This is one of my regrets.

The Midnight Library is a place where the books represents one different life. Where she could pass for all the lives she wanted. During this her journey she realize so many things and with her I picked me up thinking about my regrets. What would be in my book of regrets? I think I will try to wrote about this in the future.

Her story made me think about the lives that we live not for or own self but for others. I need to think more deeply into the perspective of what life I want to live for me.

It was not a book that got me so emotional that makes me cry. I didn't cry, it was not a five stars book for me, but I got it into my favorites. I want to reread this next year, I think this is a book that make more sense for me because of my life moment.

It was more deep to me, because I have the same feelings and sometimes I keep imagining how another life could be. A future that maybe not will exist.

This is a book that is not only fiction because the imaginary midnight library, but it a little breather for those who was not seen another perspective, or any possibility.

I enjoyed reading it book. It is a little bit superficial in some parts, yes, but at the same time it could not be so deep. I think it is not perfect, but it could be good enough in a lot of ways.

I want and I will have a green notebook and a Orange Fountain Pen as a symbol of keep trying to write a life existence that I enjoying to live.

I AM ALIVE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Turtle, my learning process

My Hogwarts house changed!

Project Playing Guitar