Earlier End of BEDA 24

 BEDA was not a successful challenge, I was not able to finish even during the first week. I observed that is really difficult to write something every day.

When I started the challenge I was thinking of a lot of possibilities of things to write about, I made a list, it was quite a big list of things, ideas, and stuff that I want to write, search, and bring here, to this space. But I understand that it is not viable to write a lot at the end of the day, it just generates frustration.

During the first 4 days, I was able to write, but on the fifth day, I thought about writing the other day, and the other day I couldn't manage to write them Sunday I had 3 days to write about, and so, I thought again, tomorrow I will write for the other 3 days plus the Monday. 

So, today, Monday, I sit here to write, but I realize that I don't want to write for the other days. I realize that I like the idea of returning to writing, but writing every day is a little bit too much for me. 

So, I am just writing now, that I will not finish the BEDA 24 challenge. It was I huge idea, but it was not for me at this time of my life. Maybe one day I can try it again, but now I just want to sit and write when I feel comfortable.

I still have all the ideas written on paper and I will write in the future about it. I am not sure when, but I will. I want to keep writing.  want to keep feeding my space with my thoughts, ideas, and learnings. It will not be every day for sure, but it will happen more often than once a month, it is my wish.

Thank you to someone who read what I wrote on BEDA  it was nice to write a little bit more here and often. It is nice to understand my boundaries without feeling guilty that I was not capable of finishing the challenge that I had created for myself.

So, today I am finishing the BEDA earlier but I am happy to return to writing here. Goodbye and thank you for all the fish! 

Just to add, I still doing the photography challenge on my Instagram account @dudamakesthings, it is a little bit easier, I am posting a little photo without legend and filter during the whole of April. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Turtle, my learning process

My Hogwarts house changed!

Project Playing Guitar